Building Automation Controllers - SCL Elements Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CAN2GO Universal and VAV controllers, as well as the GW2 gateway have 400MHz processors, 64MB of RAM and 2GB of flash storage. They can provide simultaneous control and BACnet IP integration of digital and analog I/O, Modbus peripherals and EnOcean and ZigBee wireless devices. Embedded web servers host the CAN2GO web BMS; a fully programmable building management system for single and multi-site small and medium buildings of less than 100,000 square feet.
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things