Building Automation - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Tracer SC system is a flexible, scalable, Web-based building automation control solution that uses open standard protocols to manage building systems such as HVAC and lighting. Scans all unit controllers to update information and coordinate building control, including building subsystems such as VAV and chilled water systems. Building operators can manage these varied components as one system using Web access.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things