Building Automation - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Tracer SC system is a flexible, scalable, Web-based building automation control solution that uses open standard protocols to manage building systems such as HVAC and lighting. Scans all unit controllers to update information and coordinate building control, including building subsystems such as VAV and chilled water systems. Building operators can manage these varied components as one system using Web access.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things