- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Brush Cutter Also Serves as Multipurpose Tool - Efco Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The split-boom DS 2400 D is designed for private and professionals responsible for maintenance of green spaces around condominiums, residential complexes and resorts. Both user groups can benefit enormously from a multipurpose tool that can be quickly setup as a brushcutter, hedgetrimmer, pruner or leaf blower.
The split-boom powerhead is compact and lightweight with a no-tools coupling system for mounting the various attachments to use in all seasons. Each attachment is managed separately and can be purchased as the need arises. Users can also purchase an extension that increases the length of the drive tube to reach higher hedges or loftier branches: removing the use of ladders or access platforms.
Using just one engine for all applications means simplified maintenance and refueling of just one tank, while simultaneously reducing the space required for transport or winter storage. The 21.7 cc 2-stroke engine delivers 1.2 horsepower, featuring generous torque output and with minimal fuel consumption. Compact dimensions of engine unit and balanced weight distribution of the tool, assure a good level of maneuverability and control in all working conditions and applications.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today