Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Briquetting System - Security Engineered Machinery Co. (SEM) - Facility Management Product Release
The Eco-Saver Briquetting Systems from Security Engineered Machinery reduces large volumes of loose waste to briquettes. Available in three models, the briquetting presses can be paired with any new or existing SEM disintegrator.
Using a high-pressure hydraulic ram it compacts shredded paper, cardboard, and other light materials for recycling or easy disposal. The systems can reduce paper waste volume by up to 90 percent, and can be used to supply a source of heat for certain stoves and furnaces.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles