Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Brass Faucets and Fixtures - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The Ecast line includes deck-mounted and wall-mounted faucets, metering faucets, stop valves, specialty fittings, and bubblers. The line was developed specifically to meet the California Assembly Bill 1953 (AB1953) standard. The standard requires faucets intended to dispense water for human consumption not to exceed a total weighted average of 0.25 percent maximum lead content. Products affected by this bill will need to receive certification from an independent, ANSI-approved, third-party testing organization to be sold and installed in California.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility