- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Brake Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Short Series Brake Motors feature an integral Dodge spring set brake for a compact design. The DC brake is magnetically released with a built-in single-phase rectifier and has a manual release lever. Brake leads are brought to the motor conduit box for connecting to the motor leads or connecting separately when used with an inverter.
Available for 230/460 and 575 volt operation in NEMA sizes 56C through 184C and in 1/2 through 5 horsepower, the brake motors are UL/CSA recognized and CE certified.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully