Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Brake Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Short Series Brake Motors feature an integral Dodge spring set brake for a compact design. The DC brake is magnetically released with a built-in single-phase rectifier and has a manual release lever. Brake leads are brought to the motor conduit box for connecting to the motor leads or connecting separately when used with an inverter.
Available for 230/460 and 575 volt operation in NEMA sizes 56C through 184C and in 1/2 through 5 horsepower, the brake motors are UL/CSA recognized and CE certified.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully