Brake Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Short Series Brake Motors feature an integral Dodge spring set brake for a compact design. The DC brake is magnetically released with a built-in single-phase rectifier and has a manual release lever. Brake leads are brought to the motor conduit box for connecting to the motor leads or connecting separately when used with an inverter.
Available for 230/460 and 575 volt operation in NEMA sizes 56C through 184C and in 1/2 through 5 horsepower, the brake motors are UL/CSA recognized and CE certified.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully