Borescope - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Cobra and Cobra-Plus borescopes from Spectronics Corp., feature a built-in UV LED and white light LED that enable technicians to inspect and leak check hard-to-see components without expensive disassembly. The UV LED is designed to detect refrigerant leaks, fluid leaks and surface flaws, while the white light LED allows for component inspection.
The CB-1000 model has a 10mm, 24-inch shaft, while the CB-1036 model has a 10mm, 36-inch shaft for inspections requiring additional reach. Included with both scopes is a clip-on inspection mirror which provides the added capability to detect flaws normally hidden from view. Four “AA” alkaline batteries power the two integrated LEDs. Fluorescence-enhancing glasses for use with UV light and fluorescent leak detection dyes are also included. Dyes are sold separately. All components are packed in a sturdy plastic carrying case with a foam insert.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality