Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Boom Lift - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The H340AJ, a four-wheel electric-drive hybrid boom, features a platform height of nearly 34 feet, an up-and-over reach of 17 feet, and a platform capacity of 500 pounds. The lift produces fewer carbon emissions than a diesel machine and operates at 69 decibels. The machine has four independent electric-drive motors and a Tier 4 diesel-powered generator for recharging. Electric power is stored in eight 6-volt batteries. The machine reaches a maximum speed of 3.1 mph and is available in standard or optional four-wheel drive.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality