Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Boom Lift - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 1850 SJ reaches up to 19 stories, covering 3 million cubic feet of space. The lift has a maximum capacity of 1,000 pounds to allow operators to bring more tools and materials to the worksite. The lift includes a telescoping jib to provide additional reach, up-and-over capability, and the ability to telescope into and around structures such as stadiums, convention centers, theaters, and entertainment- and studio-related facilities. The machine is powered by a 99.8 horsepower turbo diesel engine and includes standard four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering maneuverability.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality