Boom Lift - NES Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Genie® Z™-40/23 N RJ is a 48-volt DC machine with a diesel-powered generator acting as 100-amp battery charger. With a chassis that is 4 feet 11 inches wide and a turning radius of 2 feet 8 inches, the lift is designed for use in congested areas. Proportional lift and drive controls provide precise adjustments in tight areas. A motor controller reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system. Its self-leveling platform features 180-degree powered rotation and offers precise positioning and easier operation.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles