Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Book and Utility Truck - Bretford Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The two-wheeled wire-frame book and utility truck is designed to transport books, DVDs, CDs and other materials in a school or public library. The truck features eight-inch diameter rubber wheels with a steel center hub and axel, as well as a non-slip rubber grip. The welded wire frame safely supports heavy loads while allowing users to view loaded material from any angle. It features a platform area of 7.5- by 42 inches.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality