Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The low-volatile organic compound product works with thermoplastic polyolefin and ethylene propylene diene terpolymer membranes. The adhesive's formulation provides an extended open time, and the film remains tacky for a longer period after the solvents flash off, providing greater peel and shear values and enhanced adhesion to walls.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements