- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The low-volatile organic compound product works with thermoplastic polyolefin and ethylene propylene diene terpolymer membranes. The adhesive's formulation provides an extended open time, and the film remains tacky for a longer period after the solvents flash off, providing greater peel and shear values and enhanced adhesion to walls.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements