- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The low-volatile organic compound product works with thermoplastic polyolefin and ethylene propylene diene terpolymer membranes. The adhesive's formulation provides an extended open time, and the film remains tacky for a longer period after the solvents flash off, providing greater peel and shear values and enhanced adhesion to walls.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems