- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The low-volatile organic compound product works with thermoplastic polyolefin and ethylene propylene diene terpolymer membranes. The adhesive's formulation provides an extended open time, and the film remains tacky for a longer period after the solvents flash off, providing greater peel and shear values and enhanced adhesion to walls.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability