- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Boilers and Water Heaters - AERCO International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AM series features hydronic technology for systems operating from 399,000-1 million Btus per hour. The series has efficiencies up to 98 percent to reduce energy use and help achieve a lower cost of ownership. The units' turndown ratio is 20 to 1, minimizing cycling and allowing units to match loads exactly to eliminate over-firing and provide tighter temperature control. Each independent module has its own gas valve, blower, burner and combustion controls and safeties, so one unit provides the security of a multi-unit system.
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation