- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Boilers - Lochnivar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the FTXLr Fire-Tube series feature a 10:1 turndown rate and 97-98 percent thermal efficiency. The series features five models ranging from 399,999-850,000 Btus per hour capacity. The units include Con-X-USr remote connect capability as part of the advanced Smart Systemr operating system. Each model features zero clearance on both sides and an installation footprint of 6.2 square feet.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation