Boilers - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lochinvar’s Knight XL Commercial Boiler is a modulating/condensing unit. It has 94.6 percent thermal efficiency, low NOx emissions and a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown.
Available in five models with 399,000, 500,000, 600,000, 700,000 and 800,000 Btu/hr inputs, the boilers are also equipped for direct-vent installation with air intake and exhaust runs up to 100 feet.
Boiler-control features include outdoor reset, three-pump control, night setback and password security. Plus, optional software for a PC or Pocket PC offers capability for recording, tracking and analyzing system data.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation