Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Boilers - AERCO International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Modulex EXT series is designed for hydronic heating systems. Each 160,500 Btus per hour thermal module operates independently to increase turndown, and the simultaneous low-fire operation helps maximize operating efficiency. The design establishes built-in redundancy for uptime reliability. If one module fails, the remaining burners continue to fire, and the unit remains operational. Installation of the unit has been simplified, as multiple supply and return piping, gas piping, and venting locations allow units to be installed in most configurations. The unit is rated for -20-105 degrees ambient temperature, allowing the unit to be installed outdoors with no modifications.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability