- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Boiler/Water Heater Controls - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The multi-protocol communications gateway is designed for Benchmark or KC1000 boilers, KC1000 water heaters, and Aerco’s steam-to-water and water-to-water heaters. The package supports integration with BACnet and LonWorks systems to provide up to 300 customer-selected data points from the product's C-More™ or ECS unit controller, or from the BMS multiple-unit control system. The gateway is packaged in a UL-recognized plastic enclosure users can install on a wall or with a steel mounting bracket.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation