- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Boiler controls - Lochinvar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Smart Touch Control offers an 8-inch touchscreen with easy-to-understand infographics for quick set-up, while the CON·X·US platform allows users to monitor and manage the unit from any internet-capable device. The platform also sends alerts via text or e-mail notifying the user of changes in the system status and allows for the modification of settings from almost anywhere when connected to wi-fi or Cat 5 Ethernet. The platform has been added as a standard feature on Power-Fin boilers of 500,000-5,000,000 Btu per hour and water heaters of 500,000-2,000,000 Btu per hour.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation