Boiler-Valve Controllers - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for the Benchmark and KC1000 boilers, the controllers sequence each motor-operated valve to reduce minimum system-flow requirements to that of one boiler. A time-delay function eliminates the temperature faults of isolated boilers. The function, programmable up to 30 minutes, allows residual heat to be absorbed into the heating system before closing the boiler-isolation valve. If a boiler is firing, the corresponding valve cannot be moved to the closed position to avoid temperature overshoot.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation