Boiler - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The B100 biodiesel Vantage boiler can use B100 biodiesel and ultra-low sulfur (under 15 ppm) heating oils for full condensing operation. Available up to 4 million BTU/hr. Capable of configurations for liquid fuel, natural gas, or dual fuel operation. Can be fired short-term with conventional #2 heating oil in non-condensing mode.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation