- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Boiler - Miura North America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LX-300 300 HP boiler features a single-pressure-vessel, zero side-clearance design that offers a compact footprint for point-of-use applications with the flexibility to link together multiple modules. The gas-fired on-demand ultra-low NOx steam generator's 'once-through' fin-tube design requires less fuel because it uses less water, which it turns into steam in five minutes or less.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation