- Facilities Manager »
- Executive Director »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
Boiler-Management System - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BMS II can coordinate the operation of up to 32 Benchmark, KC1000 or Modulex boilers. All of these condensing boilers feature high turndown â€” up to 23:1, depending on the unit â€” and range in size from 300,000 to 3 million Btus/hour. By controlling multiple units with the boiler-management system, managers can maximize the turndown and operating efficiency of a boiler plant. Rather than bringing units online individually, the system operates all boilers in tandem â€“ each firing at its lowest but most efficient firing rate to maximize fuel savings. The system is compatible with building automation software or energy management software.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation