- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Boiler-Control System - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Knight XL features the Smart System boiler-control system. The user interface features a larger display screen, color-coding functionality, soft keys for quicker and easier use, and two selectable, cascade options to allow users to fine-tune the sequencing of multiple-unit installations. The boiler features 94.6 percent thermal efficiency, low nitrogen-oxide emissions, and a modulating burner with 5:1 turndown.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation