- Facilities Manager »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The HE-RV Series of forced-draft gas-fired boilers from Bryan Steam feature an efficiency rating of 85 percent. The boilers feature seven square feet of heating surface per boiler horsepower. They operate under normal operating temperatures, without needing special venting and/or condensing material.
The series is available in eight models with inputs from 3,500 MBH to 8,000 MBH. The flexibility of the bent water tube design also reduces possible damage from "Thermal Shock" and from stresses caused by poor or unequal internal circulation.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation