Boiler - AERCO - Facility Management Product Release
The multi-fuel condensing (MFC) hydronic boiler is capable of firing with multiple fuels including natural gas, propane, or #2 fuel oil. It features a 4-pass fire tube heat exchanger design for maximum heat transfer and efficiency and is designed for condensing application in any closed loop hydronic system. The heat exchanger’s combination of high quality carbon steel/316Ti stainless steel construction ensures the highest degree of durability. The MFC series features dual return connections standard for optimal application flexibility and seasonal efficiency gains of up to 12 percent.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation