- Mechanical Engineer »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Executive Director »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
Boiler - Miura North America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LX-300 300 HP boiler features a single-pressure-vessel, zero side-clearance design that offers a compact footprint for point-of-use applications with the flexibility to link together multiple modules. The gas-fired on-demand ultra-low NOx steam generator's 'once-through' fin-tube design requires less fuel because it uses less water, which it turns into steam in five minutes or less.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation