- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lochinvar Corp.’s Sync Condensing Boiler uses an advanced touchscreen control system. The boiler combines stainless steel heat exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion to deliver thermal efficiency as high as 98 percent. With models producing 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5 million BTU/hr inputs, low NOx operation and 10:1 turndown, Sync can serve a wide range of commercial applications.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation