Boiler - Cleaver-Brooks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CEJS Series Electrode Boiler from Cleaver-Brooks is designed to achieve operating efficiencies of up to 99.9 percent. The boiler series uses the conductive and resistive properties of water to carry electric current to generate steam.
An alternating current flows from each electrode to neutral using water as the conductor. Since the water has electrical resistance, this current flow generates heat directly in the water itself. The more current that flows, the more steam produced. One-hundred percent of the electric energy is converted into heat with no stack transfer needed.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation