Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The HE-RV Series of forced-draft gas-fired boilers from Bryan Steam feature an efficiency rating of 85 percent. The boilers feature seven square feet of heating surface per boiler horsepower. They operate under normal operating temperatures, without needing special venting and/or condensing material.
The series is available in eight models with inputs from 3,500 MBH to 8,000 MBH. The flexibility of the bent water tube design also reduces possible damage from "Thermal Shock" and from stresses caused by poor or unequal internal circulation.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability