- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Blast Suppression - Cintec America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Waterwall's Suspicious Object Isolator is water inflated and rapidly deployable, designed to isolate or shield suspicious objects. It is first inflated with air to provide stability and then filled with water through a fire-hose. The water displaces the air through a series of pressure relief valves. Each unit is open at the top and bottom to facilitate deployment for access to, and inspection of, the suspect object.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing