Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Blast-Resistant Window Anchors - Cintec America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Cintec America’s Blast Window Retention Anchor System offers a customized solution for various applications and masonry substrates to provide maximum resistance to explosions.
After an initial on-site assessment, the anchor is fashioned from a steel bar enclosed in a mesh fabric sleeve, which is then inserted into the masonry and connected to the frames. A specially-developed, non-polymer, cementitious grout is then injected into the sleeve under low pressure. The grout then fuses with the mesh, expands, and shapes itself around the steel to fit the space.
Cintec uses dry or low-volume wet diamond drilling techniques to reduce or even eliminate water damage associated with conventional concrete wet drilling.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- 5 Keys To Good Metal Roof and Wall System Design
- Metal 101: Understanding Best Use Cases for Metal Roofs and Walls
- Electrochromic Glass, Smart Controls Bring Windows Into the Future
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Control the Writing On the Wall
- Cracking High-Rise Windows Alarm San Francisco