Bird Control - GBS Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Buffer is a machine that converts Methyl Anthranilate – a food flavoring that repels birds – into particles that are blown into the air at 90 mph, and remain suspended in the air for approximately six hours. The machine is set on a timer to dispense the haze periodically.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia