Biometric Visual Identification Solution - FST Biometrics - Facility Management Product Release
IMID Access 4.0 biometric visual identification solution uses a fusion of biometrics-based technologies for a robust list of identification-oriented applications, including access control, employee time-and-attendance and retail consumer experience.
Utilizing FST’s visual identification technology, IMID Access can be implemented in low light environments, is equipped to overcome fraud attempts and employs long-term enrollment. Users can be identified in-motion in as low as 50 lux of light and built-in fraud detection capabilities prevent attempts of using pictures. An unauthorized user cannot gain access by presenting a still photo of an authorized user as his/her own face.
The solution also resolves the industry challenge of face template aging after an average of six years.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing