- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director of Facilities »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Biometric Card - Zwipe AS - Facility Management Product Release
Zwipe Access biometric card has an on-card fingerprint scanner with 3D capacitive technology, and is compatible with all ISO 14443 proximity and smart card readers as it is DESFIRE EV1, MIFARE Classic and Legic advant compatible. Thin-line fingerprint sensor improves image capture while a replaceable standard coin cell battery provides up to three years of life.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Access Control: How to Balance Security with Health and Safety
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing