- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Bio-agent Detector - Smiths Detection Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bio-agent Detector provides on-site detection and identification of trace amounts of biological warfare agents such as anthrax (pX01 & pX02), tularemia, plague and pan orthopox. The Bio-Seeq PLUS handheld biological testing unit allows for ease of use when wearing protective gear as well as single-handed operations guided by easy-to-follow software prompts, according to the company.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- Facility Security Strategies for a New Era
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing