Binding Primer - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Zinsser® Peel Stop® triple-thick, high-build binding primer is an interior/exterior primer specially formulated to lock down peeling paint and seal weathered surfaces. Offering three times the thickness of regular primers, it penetrates to seal, fill, and level worn and weathered substrates to provide a more uniform surface for the topcoat with a smoother finish. It is designed for interior or exterior surfaces, such as previously painted wood siding, windows, baseboards, trim, doors and fences. It also can be used to lock down peeling paint on metal gutters and downspouts, concrete, PVC, plastic, plywood, brick, stucco, masonry, aluminum, aluminum siding, galvanized steel, and fiberglass.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors