Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Binding Primer - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Zinsser® Peel Stop® triple-thick, high-build binding primer is an interior/exterior primer specially formulated to lock down peeling paint and seal weathered surfaces. Offering three times the thickness of regular primers, it penetrates to seal, fill, and level worn and weathered substrates to provide a more uniform surface for the topcoat with a smoother finish. It is designed for interior or exterior surfaces, such as previously painted wood siding, windows, baseboards, trim, doors and fences. It also can be used to lock down peeling paint on metal gutters and downspouts, concrete, PVC, plastic, plywood, brick, stucco, masonry, aluminum, aluminum siding, galvanized steel, and fiberglass.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors