Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Bedpan Washer Valve - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The valve works by diverting a portion of the flush valve's water volume to the spray head. It can operate with as little as 1.28 gpf when combined with a piston-operated flush valve. The flow of water begins when the arm is rotated approximately 60 degrees from vertical. Water will not flow from the spray outlet when the arm is upright, preventing unpleasant messes. A special counter-balanced pivot assembly ensures the spray arm stays in position when the user lets go, preventing the need to constantly readjust.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility