- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Bearing Protection Ring - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
SGR protection ring channels electrical current away from motor bearings. Available in standard sizes to fit AC motors from 1 to 1,500 HP with shaft diameters from 8 mm to 153 mm. Larger sizes are available for shafts with greater than 6-inch diameter. Screw-on mounting brackets require no machining.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation