Bearing Protection Ring - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
SGR protection ring channels electrical current away from motor bearings. Available in standard sizes to fit AC motors from 1 to 1,500 HP with shaft diameters from 8 mm to 153 mm. Larger sizes are available for shafts with greater than 6-inch diameter. Screw-on mounting brackets require no machining.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation