- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Mechanical Lead A »
Battery Performance Charger - PulseTech Products - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to ensure maximum battery performance on 12-, 24-, 36- and 48 volt systems using six- 12- and 24-volt lead-acid batteries, PowerPulse is intended for any kind of vehicle or equipment that is charged on a regular basis.
The device can be used on cars, over-the-road trucks, delivery trucks, boats, emergency vehicles, generators, golf cars, electric forklifts, pallet jacks and much more, comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals. The device maintains battery performance by preventing the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup within lead acid batteries.
PowerPulse works within the charging system in two ways. When the battery is being charged -- either by an onboard charger or a separate charging system -- it will use the charging current as a power source. The rest of the time it uses a small portion of the battery's energy to do its job. The unit features an LED light indicating the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Fall Protection: Safety Strategies and Tactics
- Power Tool Technology Continues to Improve
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality