- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Battery Pack for use on Various Drain Cleaning Products - Electric Eel Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Electric Eel introduces a new and convenient portable battery pack for use on Ecam Ace, Ace WiFi and Ace 2 pipeline inspection camera systems.
The lithium-Ion battery pack will operate the units for up to 5 hours and features a battery gauge and a low power alarm. Output voltages are 12V via DC jack and 5V via USB port. Comes complete with wall adapter for charging.
Electric Eel Mfg., based in Springfield, Ohio since 1939, produces a full line of drain and sewer cleaning machines including sectional units, drum machines, jetters and pipeline inspection camera systems.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms