Battery Delivers Over 10 Years of Peak Shifting - Adara Power - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to support grid-tied, grid isolated in the event of grid failure, and off-grid configurations, the Adara Energy Storage System is an intelligent, stackable 8.6 kWh lithium-ion battery storage system for long lasting power management. Each system delivers more than 10 years of operation of dedicated peak shifting, back-up power, energy efficiency, as well as enables participation in emerging interactive energy exchanges. The system provides back-up power, self-consumption, minimum grid reliance, peak shifting to take excess solar energy produced during the day to night time, out-of-the-box integration to eliminate in field programming, and real-time monitoring and control through a cellular modem and web interface.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully