- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Base Sheet and Felts - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The multiple-ply roofing system includes a 28-pound G2 base sheet and Type IV and Type VI glass-ply felt. The base sheet is non-porous and coated with Type IV asphalt. The glass-ply felts feature a fiberglass mat saturated in Type IV asphalt containing heat-cured, resinous binders. Installers can use two plies of the felts as a temporary roof for up to 60 days if they mop them to concrete or a recovery board.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems