Bar–Code Printer Allows for Mobile Label Printing - K-Sun - Facility Management Product Release
K-Sun’s next generation of economical, multi-industry label, heat-shrink tube and bar-code printers is the Epson LabelWorks LW-PX900.
This rugged, portable and PC-compatible thermal transfer printer is designed for versatility, from the warehouse and facility floor to fieldwork and mobile offices. Every feature was carefully designed for time- and cost-savings.
The LW-PX900’s 360-dpi printer creates highly visible and detailed continuous and die-cut labels, bar codes and wire identification, flags, overwraps and heat shrink tubes at high speed. A 4mm standard lead, adjustable left/right margins down to 4mm, and a lifetime warranty are industry-forward, cost-saving features.
Industry-specific hot keys streamline and simplify template selections and applications for wire wrap, patch panels and punch blocks. The LW-PX900 has exclusive smart features:
• A Drop-Stop operation holds a label after it is cut and prevents it from dropping out of the printer. This feature is designed to work with a single label or with the exclusive Pick & Print mode for a series stored in the printer’s memory.
• The Pick and Print mode automatically pauses after printing and cutting the first label in a series. Once the label is removed, it resumes printing the next label in the series and optimizes efficiency by eliminating the need to continuously type and print labels.
• The Mixed Length option saves significant time and tape by allowing the creation of half-cut, variable length labels in a single, continuous strip.
• The printer has optional, removable magnetic feet so it will adhere to a vertical metal surface for maximum efficiency in tight spaces like data closets and in the field.
Other powerful features include auto-cut and half-cut options, alphanumeric sequencing, auto-repeat function, data import and reversed printing. Eight bar-code formats, including QR, more than 1,000 symbols and multiple template designs in the powerful Label Editor Professional software expand applications for every labeling need. The printer uses PX Tape and heat shrink tube supplies, available in hundreds of sizes and colors including magnet tape, fluorescent, photoluminescent and more.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Effective Training is Key to MEWP Success
- Rent or Buy? Making a Smart Decision on MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Maintenance Strategies That Deliver Reliability and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality