- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Locksmith Master »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
Ball Valve Locking Handle - Asahi/America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The locking handle for Asahi’s Type 21 Ball Valves is a padlock-able handle that directly replaces the standard valve handle and acts as a deterrent to prevent unauthorized cycling. The new design allows the handle to serve as a position indicator, demonstrating the current state of the valve. The handle also doubles as a carrier removal tool, used for valve maintenance and adjustments. Available for a variety of valve sizes, the handles are sold in kit form and permits easy field installation.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation