Ball Valve Locking Handle - Asahi/America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The locking handle for Asahi’s Type 21 Ball Valves is a padlock-able handle that directly replaces the standard valve handle and acts as a deterrent to prevent unauthorized cycling. The new design allows the handle to serve as a position indicator, demonstrating the current state of the valve. The handle also doubles as a carrier removal tool, used for valve maintenance and adjustments. Available for a variety of valve sizes, the handles are sold in kit form and permits easy field installation.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation