Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ball Valve Locking Handle - Asahi/America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The locking handle for Asahi’s Type 21 Ball Valves is a padlock-able handle that directly replaces the standard valve handle and acts as a deterrent to prevent unauthorized cycling. The new design allows the handle to serve as a position indicator, demonstrating the current state of the valve. The handle also doubles as a carrier removal tool, used for valve maintenance and adjustments. Available for a variety of valve sizes, the handles are sold in kit form and permits easy field installation.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability