- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Ball Valve Locking Handle - Asahi/America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The locking handle for Asahi’s Type 21 Ball Valves is a padlock-able handle that directly replaces the standard valve handle and acts as a deterrent to prevent unauthorized cycling. The new design allows the handle to serve as a position indicator, demonstrating the current state of the valve. The handle also doubles as a carrier removal tool, used for valve maintenance and adjustments. Available for a variety of valve sizes, the handles are sold in kit form and permits easy field installation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation