- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Backup Alarm Reporting Radio - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The StarLink backup wireless radio connects between any alarm control panel and its telephone connection. Whenever the traditional telephone line connection fails, StarLink wirelessly connects directly to the GSM/GPRS National Network to transmit the alarm signal to any central monitoring station.
The StarLink SL-1 radio is compatible with all alarm panel brands. StarLink radios require no programmers and are enrolled at www.NapcoStarLink.com for 24/7 account maintenance and signal verification.
With four-wire hookup, signal strength LEDs and low current draw, SL-1 radios are powered from the alarm panel's existing battery. Each input channel is field-selectable for positive or negative trigger, connected directly to bell output or siren driver output, providing burg/fire reporting on only one wire.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing