Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Backflow Preventer - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Wilkins 300AST stainless steel large diameter unit is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and equipped for small spaces. The preventer is for use in most existing low-pressure systems without the need to acquire a pump. Features include: a machined check positioning sleeve, eliminating weld-seam leaks; checks that are retained securely, providing stable pressures with faster test results; a flow clean sensing package to eliminate debris build-up in the sensing line; and a short lay-length that allows for installation into smaller spaces and easy replacement. The preventer is available in four categories: double check assembly; reduced pressure assembly; double check director assembly; and reduced pressure detector assembly.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms