Back-Up Power Monitoring - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The automated Square D™ PowerLogic™ test solution monitors and controls key elements of a hospital's emergency power-supply system. It verifies automatic-transfer-switch performance and ensures that back-up generator testing occurs at or above minimum recommended manufacturer ratings for load and engine temperature. It also offers two levels of evaluation that include alarming, power-quality analysis, transient capture on generators, and breaker status monitoring.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully