Back-Up Power Monitoring - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The automated Square D™ PowerLogic™ test solution monitors and controls key elements of a hospital's emergency power-supply system. It verifies automatic-transfer-switch performance and ensures that back-up generator testing occurs at or above minimum recommended manufacturer ratings for load and engine temperature. It also offers two levels of evaluation that include alarming, power-quality analysis, transient capture on generators, and breaker status monitoring.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully