- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Mgr, Facility Operations & Outsource Contract »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
BRICK PRODUCT - DRYVIT - Facility Management Product Release
NewBrick is a lightweight insulated brick product that retains clay brick’s classic size and appearance. It weighs 1⁄12 the weight of full clay brick. Horizontal alignment guide eliminates the need for support pans, and since NewBrick is adhesively attached, brick ties are not necessary.
Installs faster than clay face brick or thin brick. Can be installed direct to nearly any substrate or a Dryvit Outsulation system basecoat. Engineered drainage plane removes incidental moisture. Meets NFPA 285 multi-story fire test. Less expensive freight to the job and easy to stage on the job. Product provides thermal insulation built right into the brick and requires less energy to manufacture and to transport. Can be installed by masons or traditional EIFS installers. Easier and safer to work with than clay brick, especially on multi-story construction.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency