Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
BMS, SCADA Platform Focuses on Cybersecurity - PcVue - Facility Management Product Release
PcVue 11.2, a platform for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), building management systems (BMS) and human-machine interface (HMI) solutions, was awarded BACnet Advanced Work Station (B-AWS) listing by BACnet Testing Laboratories. It offers full integration to BACnet equipment with enhancements for developer efficiency and ease of use. Advancements in building equipment communications also include native KNX and COMMEND SA ICX driver (for Intercom monitoring and control) along with the established LonWorks and Modbus drivers. BMS libraries include GEZE objects for door, window and safety technology.
PcVue 11.2 offers the consolidation and integration to support convergence of SMART buildings, distributed energy resources (DER), infrastructure, transportation, and industrial automation. The release includes built-in drivers for energy management and SMART grid interoperability including IEC 61850, 61400-25, 60870-5-104 & DNP3.
Cybersecurity is a primary design goal with additional protection of server components including PcVue as a service with clients deployed as desktop applications. There are comprehensive tools for configuration and diagnostics applicable to both local and remote sessions. PcVue is securely delivered with installation signature and binary file signature. It is fully integrated with Microsoft Windows Active Directory and supports secure HTTP (HTTPS).
PcVue mobility solutions are expanded with HTML5 scalable clients augmenting WebVue and TouchVue, a mobile app for alarm and event notification with trending and browsing of variables that requires no mobile device configuration.
PcVue 11.2 is also qualified for Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2014 and Microsoft Windows 7 - 10 operating systems with continued support for virtualization with Hyper-V and VM-Ware.
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- Smart Building Use Case: Data Center
- Smart Building Use Case: Retail Facilities
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things